28 August 2008

Happy hour-ish

Somenlor Ventisquero
Pinot Noir 2006
9USD from somewhere in Burundi
[Friday night Happy Hour(s) in my apartment. Most wine drunk after some of that white wine sangria I love to share]

Nice nose. Fruity, it smelled fruity when I opened it.
It smells like melon. Oaky melon.
Light and easy drinking.
You said that last time. You say that every time. It is always easy drinking

Very smooth. Good length a bit dry but I like that that. I like it dry. A hint of vanilla. A little spicey, a little peppery.
Laid back, you could even have it chilled.

Like being at a piano bar as a new divorcee. (Wearing that dress with the long long long thigh split to here!?)

Better than "getting your colors done" by Kerry!

It's peppery like a night in Kiyovu.

Legs....garlic...no, that's my fingers.
Peppery. Need more. Need a cigarette.

All gone.

No comments: