9 July 2008

Wine in Seattle

Santa Barbara Salento Rosso
2003 Italia (BR)
Price unknown (could be cheap?)
[Continued from below]

K: WoW! This is like a chilly pepper. It smells like oak. Like me! Like my vagina!

H: It smells like I am a couple of sheets to the wind already and someone has handed me some tequila.

L: Smells chocolatey.

K: Salty. Dirty. There is something in it that I can't put my finger one.

L: I can put my finger on it.

K: I can't label it. I just can't put my finger on it.

H: You need to be more flexible.

H: Smells better than it tastes. Definitely a smelling wine.

E: Smells like ham.

L: Smells like a tootsie roll.

K: Smells like neroli and orange blossom.

Tart. Thin. Too tart. Too thin. Tinny.

K: Oh! (reading label). It has Montepulciano! That grape... that grape is crazy!

No comments: