9 July 2008

Home vintage

Greenish/brown long neck bottle.
About $7 per bottle (when all is said and done).
[After 53 hours travel/transit, in overgrown sanctuary/backyard, with buddies].

Sitcky. Syrupy, sticks to the edges.
WHen I first drink it it was like a little symphony. Now with (Crotonese) cheese and (Breton) crackers, a new edge is added.

Nice arch.
Smells earthy, musty. Mushroomy. A bitter fruity edge. It gets better the longer it sits in your mouth. Let it sit in your mouth!

Woof woof.

[Additional guests]
Chalky. It'll stay down.
Springy. Like I just jumped off a diving board.

As I drink it, it is, it is not, it is just too thin for me. I like my wine to have back.

At the end, when there is only a drop of wine in the glass, it smells like toast, burnt toast. Like life really.

No comments: